Types of Personally Identifiable Information Collected
- First Name and Last Name
- Business/Entity Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number page1image58229888
- Shipping Address
- Billing Address
We may also collect, store or accumulate certain non-personally identifiable information concerning Your use of this Website, such as information regarding which of our pages are most popular, Your IP address, browser, city, time zone, referring URL, and operating system. Information gathered may be used in aggregate form for internal business purposes, such as generating statistics, developing marketing plans, customizing content, and improving this Website. We may share or transfer such aggregate, non-personally identifiable information with or to our affiliates, licensees, and partners.
How Information is Collected
MyElle™ asks for You to submit Your Personal Information through this Website during the purchase process of Company products, the registration of Company products for warranty purposes, and/or for marketing and promotional purposes from time to time. The Company does not otherwise collect or request Personal Information; if You do not wish for Your Personal Information to be collected by the Company, then do not submit any of your Personal Information to us through this Website.
How The Company Uses Personal Information
Your Personal Information is used to ensure the accuracy of information to ensure order fulfillment and delivery and to help manage, track, and respond to warranty requests for registered products. The Company and its affiliates and subsidiaries may also use Personal Information that You provide to fulfill any requests for information and to create and deliver to You our newsletters or surveys, communications containing product information, promotions, or to customize visitors' user-experience at this Website. We do not and will not sell any of Your data to any third party.
Disclosure of Information
The Company may share Your Personal Information as required by law or permitted by law as described below:
- With service providers of the Company to the extent necessary for the Company to carry out its services;
- To effect a merger or acquisition or otherwise support a sale or transfer of business assets;
- In compliance with any laws, court orders, or when required to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, reporting requirement, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States;
- With third parties that run advertising campaigns, contests, special offers, promotions, or other events or activities on the Company’s behalf in connection with any products or services.
The Company may also disclose information about You that is not personally identifiable, such as aggregated statistical information about the Company’s customers.
Cookies and Related Technologies
- Remember that You have visited www.myellevibe.com.
- Identify the number of unique visitors accessing this Website so that we can provide enough capacity to accommodate all users of this Website.
- Customize elements of the promotional layout and/or content of this Website.
- Collect data about the way You interact with this Website (e.g., when users use certain features).
- Collect data to assess and improve our advertising campaigns, including sending information to our agents, affiliates, partners, successors, and/or assigns.
- Allow our agents, affiliates, partners, successors, and/or assigns (including third- parties) to use these tracking technologies to track Your behavior on the Company’s behalf on this Website (including when You use multiple devices) and on partner websites and applications.
- Enable third parties to collect data about the way You interact across sites outside of this Website.
- Collect anonymous statistical information about how You use this Website (including the length of a Your web or application session) and the location from which a You access this Website, so that we can improve this Website and learn which elements and functions of this Website are most popular with customers and potential customers.
- Some of the Cookies used in this Website are set by the Company, and others are set by third partieswho deliver services related to this Website on the Company’s behalf. Most web and mobile device browsers are set to automatically accept Cookies by default. However, You can change Your browser and/or device settings to prevent automatic acceptance of Cookies, or to notify You each time a Cookie is set. You may also learn more about Cookies by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org, which includes additional useful information on Cookies and how to block Cookies on different types of browsers and mobile devices. Please note, however, that by blocking or deleting Cookies used in this Website, You may not be able to take full advantage of the functionality and/or capabilities of this Website.
We may also collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in this Website or emails from or on behalf of the Company. We use web beacons to deliver Cookies, track the number of visits to this Website, to better understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and to determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon by You.
Network Advertising Initiative (www.networkadvertising.org/choices)
Digital Advertising Alliance (www.aboutads.info/choices)
Digital Advertising Alliance (http://youradchoices.com/appchoices)
Device Information. The Company may collect information about Your mobile device or other device used by You when accessing this Website, including, but not limited to the following information: the hardware model, operating system and version of that operating system, software and/or application names and version numbers, file names and version numbers, preferred language of the device, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, device serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information.
Security and Retention of Personal Information
The Company follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information You provide, such as the use of a secure server, a database only accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and routine monitoring of systems and data. No method of electronic data transmission or storage is completely secure, and for this reason, there is no guarantee that information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or lost or destroyed by breach of any of the Company’s physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. The Company keeps Your personal data only as long as necessary to provide You with products and other legitimate and essential business purposes.
General Data Protection Regulation
The Company may share Personal Information with third parties and those third parties, may be located in countries other than Your home country. As such, Personal Information may be subject to privacy laws that are different from those in Your country of residence. The Company is headquartered in San Diego, California, and does not anticipate collecting information from individuals residing in the European Union; however, in the event that any transaction related to the product involves the transmission of personal data by an individual located in the European Union, any such transfer will comply with General Data Protection Regulation requirements.
Privacy Practices of Third Parties and Links
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
The Company does not intend or permit any individuals under the age of eighteen (18) to use this Website, and any such use by any individual under the age of eighteen (18) is prohibited. By using this Website, You represent that You are at least eighteen years (18) old and understand that You must be eighteen (18) years old to purchase any products through this Website; Your birth date is
requested as part of the registration information for the purpose of validating that You are eighteen (18) years old or older. The Company will promptly delete any information associated with any records, account, or other such information for any account where the Company obtains actual knowledge that the registered individual associated with the account it not at least eighteen (18) years old.
California Privacy Rights
California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). Pursuant to §1798.100 of the California Civil Code, residents of California are provided specific legal rights regarding personal information. These rights include 1) the right to request that a business disclose the specific personal information collected; 2) a business shall inform consumers at or prior to the point of collection as to the categories of personal information not be collected and for what purposes it will be used; 3) a business will only disclose personal information to a consumer upon receipt of a verifiable consumer request, and 4) a business is required to respond to verifiable customer requests to access personal information at least twice in a twelve (12) month period; and 5) information from a one-time transaction that is not sold or retained by the business does not need to be retained by the business.
MyElle™ Wellness, Inc. ATTN: Legal Department 270 F N. El Camino Real Encinitas, CA 92024